my new posts
- ‘Doctor Strange 2′: Post-Credits Scenes’ Cameo, Sam Raimi Nod Explained – CNETby Sean Keane on June 26, 2022 at 12:00 am
With Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness streaming on Disney Plus, let’s jump in to the post-credits scenes […]
- ‘Obi-Wan Kenobi’ Finale Recap: Ending and Cameos Explained – CNETby Sean Keane on June 25, 2022 at 11:30 pm
Our Jedi hero seemed to have escaped Darth Vader’s deadly grip, but former Inquisitor Reva had young Luke Skywalker in her […]
- Cisco announces plan to exit Russia and Belarusby Charlotte Trueman on June 24, 2022 at 7:47 pm
After first suspending operations in March 2022, the networking company has formally announced it will be quitting Russia.
- The surveillance-as-a-service industry needs to be brought to heelby Jonny Evans on June 24, 2022 at 4:40 pm
Here we go again: another example of government surveillance involving smartphones from Apple and Google has emerged, and it […]
- Nvidia’s delayed GTX 1630 budget graphics card could be out in a few dayson June 25, 2022 at 4:46 pm
After a couple of previous delays, the GTX 1630 could be about to emerge on June 28, we’re told.
- AI can now play Minecraft just as well as you – here’s why that mattersby [email protected] (Joel Khalili) on June 25, 2022 at 4:08 pm
OpenAI has developed a neural network capable of playing Minecraft to a human-level standard.
- NASA James Webb Space Telescope Crosses Halfway Point in Final Testing – CNETby Monisha Ravisetti on June 25, 2022 at 10:34 pm
The agency’s latest progress update has to do with JWST’s eyes into the chemical composition of […]
- ‘Star Wars: Shadow of the Sith’ Reveals Rey’s Parents in a Magnificent Tale – CNETby Sean Keane on June 25, 2022 at 10:00 pm
Spoiler-free book review: Author Adam Christopher sends Luke Skywalker and Lando Calrissian on an […]
- Italian spyware firm is hacking into iOS and Android devices, Google saysby Shweta Sharma on June 24, 2022 at 3:51 pm
Google’s Threat Analysis Group (TAG) has identified Italian vendor RCS Lab as a spyware offender, […]
- Noteworthy tech acquisitions 2022by Charlotte Trueman on June 24, 2022 at 3:42 pm
Amid the on-going coronavirus pandemic, 2021 followed in the footsteps of its predecessor, […]
- Google Pixel 7 Pro could offer one key display upgrade over the Pixel 6 Proon June 25, 2022 at 3:30 pm
There might not be many major improvements over last year’s Google phones, but this one looks […]
- Should you pick up a Prime Day Kindle deal, or wait even longer to buy an ereader?by [email protected] (Tom Bedford) on June 25, 2022 at 3:00 pm
Depending on the Amazon Kindle you have your eye on, Prime Day could be a great time to pick up a […]
- Build a website on your own, no coding skills required, for just $59on June 25, 2022 at 8:00 am
Websites used to be hard to make. Today, they require much less skill. In fact, virtually anyone […]
- TMNT: Shredder’s Revenge is a near-perfect beat-em-up time machineon June 24, 2022 at 6:00 pm
I was born in 1987. When I was five years old, my most prized possession was a pair of Ninja […]
- Apache Doris just ‘graduated’: Why care about this SQL data warehouseby Anirban Ghoshal on June 24, 2022 at 1:06 pm
In case you are wondering who “she” is and what school she went to, Doris is an open source, SQL-based massively […]
- What is NoSQL? Databases for a cloud-scale futureby Serdar Yegulalp on June 24, 2022 at 10:00 am
One of the most fundamental choices to make when developing an application is whether to use a SQL or NoSQL database to […]
- Making application modernization pragmatic and usefulby David Linthicum on June 24, 2022 at 10:00 am
Ask anyone to define application modernization and you’ll hear many different answers. Here’s a generalization of what […]
- Rust is most popular WebAssembly language, survey saysby Paul Krill on June 23, 2022 at 9:14 pm
The Rust programming language is the most frequently used language for developing WebAssembly […]
- IaaS, PaaS, drive public cloud ecosystem revenue to $126 billion in Q1by Charlotte Trueman on June 23, 2022 at 4:22 pm
Driven by user uptake of IaaS (infrastructure-as-a-service) and PaaS (platform-as-a-service) […]
- The best new CSS features for 2022by Matthew Tyson on June 23, 2022 at 10:00 am
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) first dropped in 1996, and it remains an essential, evolving part of […]
- Meta wants the virtual landscape to sound like real lifeby [email protected] (Cesar Cadenas) on June 24, 2022 at 9:06 pm
Meta is working alongside researchers to bring realistic audio to the metaverse.
- Apple Music Student Plan members just got an unhappy surpriseby [email protected] (Cesar Cadenas) on June 24, 2022 at 5:26 pm
Apple is adding an extra dollar to the Student plan, yet keeps the other plans at the same price.
- Google is finally making it easier to sync your Android and Chromebook devicesby [email protected] (Daryl Baxter) on June 24, 2022 at 10:47 am
After years of frustration in trying to sync up your files on Google’s devices, Chrome 103 is […]
- Google Workspace vs. Microsoft 365: Which has better management tools?by Jonathan Hassell on June 1, 2022 at 10:00 am
When you choose a productivity platform like Microsoft 365/Office 365 or Google Workspace (formerly […]
- PDF to Excel conversion: Your ultimate guide to the best toolsby Sharon Machlis on May 24, 2022 at 10:00 am
In an ideal world, the data we need to analyze would be available in ready-to-use format. In the […]
- Review: Logitech’s Lift vertical mouse helps control RSIby Jonny Evans on April 19, 2022 at 4:35 pm
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OHSA) claims Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) […]
- 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Review: Boss Baby – CNETby Andrew Krok on June 24, 2022 at 9:00 am
The Maverick has all the capability that most owners will ever need, and it gets 40 mpg with next […]
- 2022 Buick Enclave Avenir Review: A Big Ol’ Softie – CNETby Andrew Krok on June 23, 2022 at 9:00 am
Buick’s three-row SUV is a bit of a snoozefest, but it sure is comfortable.
- 2022 Chevrolet Silverado Review: Far More Competitive Than Before – CNETby Andrew Krok on June 22, 2022 at 9:00 am
Big changes to the interior and tech pull Chevy’s full-size pickup back into the fight.
- Feed has no items.
- Feed has no items.
- Learn To Code For Just $45 With This All-In-One Course Bundleby Jon Bitner on June 24, 2022 at 9:18 pm
Programming has quickly become one of the most sought-after skills in today’s professional […]
- GameStop Pro Days Sale Is Live – Check Out The Best Dealsby Jon Bitner on June 24, 2022 at 9:12 pm
GameStop’s Pro Days sale has officially begun, with hundreds of games, collectibles, accessories, […]
- Save $70 on Razer’s Kaira Pro Wireless Gaming Headset Ahead of Prime Day – CNETby Adrian Marlow on June 24, 2022 at 7:40 pm
This $130 headset is packed with features like 50mm titanium drivers that will keep your head in […]
- Air Twister, a Stunning Endless Shooter, Hits Apple Arcade – CNETby Shelby Brown on June 24, 2022 at 4:56 pm
Apple Arcade subscribers can play Air Twister today.
- Daily Deals: Save on Mario Odyssey, GeForce RTX 3080 GPU, and Moreby Logan Plant on June 25, 2022 at 6:56 pm
There’s something for everyone in the deal world today. There are some great deals on accessory and […]