In this video, I will show you the easy way to create an intro video. These types of videos are useful for your media project. It’s impressive for having a flash animation with your logo either in your video project or business presentation.
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 00:51 – Tools we are using
- 02:20 – TopFreeIntro.com
- 06:17 – Create a logo with Inkscape
- 20:15 – Create our intro/outro video
- 27:45 – Export the final product
Tools using in this tutorial are:
- Inkscape, https://inkscape.org/. This is a vector graphics editor – similar to CorelDRAW or Adobe Illustrator. Inkscape is free open-source, and it’s also multi-platform.
- Shotcut, https://shotcut.org/. Another free & open-source tool. This is for videos editing – similar to Adobe Premiere or the like.
The video background source: Top Free Intro, https://www.topfreeintro.com/
(*) You may find other interesting topic here: https://viws.net/blog/